Updated January 2020
This page is an ever-evolving list of my goals, short term, and long term, as well as a few of my recent accomplishments. These goals aren't just about art, but my life in general, some couldn't feel further away, while I am taking active steps towards others. The purpose of this list is also to supplement my CV and give you a window into my aspirations and life.
● Grow and plant 500 trees
● Bike 100km in a day
● Take part in a gallery show
● Photograph or Document 100 Avian species
● Travel Solo
● Graduate from University or College
● Have my own Solo Show
● Publish a book
● Live in another country
● Support myself financially entirely through art for at least one year.
● Currently, my top priority is my school work, graduating high school and applying to colleges and universities.
● Second, I am working to finish my 365 Challenge and develop my art.
● Third, I am teaching myself to propogate trees and plants in a personal effort to reduce my carbon footprint and make Halifax a greener city.
● Raised $1500 to support The Grassroot Grandmothers and The Stop Alton Gas Fund.
Go Fund Me Campaign
● Built a coldframe and propogated 100 trees.
● Learned basic code and launched my own website ( 3 or 4 times, it's hard to get something right the first go round).
● Completed a 100 Day portrait challenge and turned people, my least favourite subject, into one of my favourites.
All content copyright Oscar Jarsky © 2014-2020.